Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sat 4/14: Actually at the Embassy all day.

REGARDING YOUR COMMENTS ON THE FOLLOWING POST OF THIS MORNING:

Dear brothers and sisters,

Counter to my plan I spent 12 hours from early morning in front of the Embassy. After a few emails I expect to return there for many weeks uninterrupted so this may be my last communique to you. Virtually everything you address is covered in one of three places:
1. Look at the upper left of this page. APRIL 14th ARTICLES.
2. March 13th Press Release lower on this blog, and letter to el-Bashir.
3. Click my Profile and select BrigadeOfPeaceMakersDarfur. Explore this thoroughly.


This is not a brush off. To the contrary I respect your thoughts and the time that went into this writing was in anticipation of your needs and desired.

Loving you always, Start

No comments: