Monday, April 16, 2007

Day #47 - wind prevents operation at the Embassy

40-60 mph winds make it impossible to hold the signs at the Embassy, hence I am taking refuge at the Washington Peace Center until the wind dies down - presumably tomorrow morning.

NPR stopped by for a 45 minute interview at 2am last night. Al Jazerra stopped by for 45 minutes video interview today.

I've been averaging about 8 hours exercise per day with an intent of gaining a Auschwitz-like physique asap. Today my body was quite shutting down so I took 50 cal of vitamin water and 150 cal of vegetable puree.

I pray many hours per day for guidance to God, Jesus, Gandhi, King, Beko, Mandella... They all, in my imagination tell me to keep going. I joyfully comply.

Many of you have asked about my "family." Jesus my Master spoke extensively about this. "Who is my [family]" he said. And He stated quite clearly that when we pick up our Cross and follow Him our "family" will abandon us and that others, many more than before, will become family to you. This is exactly what has happened to me. Surprising that Jesus, allegedly considered the Son of God by many, followed by almost no one, would be exactly correct? Apparently this is enormously surprising to many. Hypocrites.

For Gandhi the problem, THE PROBLEM was cowards - something that we have a country full of here in the US. The military he could work with, cowards were useless he found. Things haven't changed. From the beginning the folks that have "gotten" what I am doing at the Embassy are the Secret Service - you know, the folks that would take a bullet for you or me? "Hey, if we can do anything to help you just let us know," an officer again said to me today.

If some of us do not stop being cowards, as late in life I seem to have, we will be handing our posterity unmitigated Hell on Earth. God damn us forever if this is what we do.

READ THESE CRUCIAL ARTICLES:

Three fold Holocaust Desicration by US Jews...
US Christians shamefully exploit Darfur Genocide
Exploitative U.S. "Family Values" will be its demise...
Darfur: Sick of Darfur In-activism? Join the Brigade of PeaceMakers
Darfur: U.S. Activism a TOTAL MORAL FAILURE
Darfur InActivism: Activist Dellinger rolling in his grave?
Student InActivists shamelessly exploit Darfur
Free Lunch - Darfur InActivism!!! There's no Genocide!.
Darfur: Sick of Darfur In-activism? Join the Brigade of PeaceMakers
Kristof, Power, Fowler... exploit student Inactivists and Darfur

See updates at all sites:

DARFUR'S LAST HOPE: Brigade of PeaceMakers: for Darfur. JOIN NOW
SAVING DARFUR, EARTH, OURSELVES: Jesus, God, Good...
REAL ACTIVISM LOOKS LIKE THIS: Holocaust Rescuers
REAL ACTIVISM LOOKS LIKE THIS: Peace and Nonviolence
REAL ACTIVISM LOOKS LIKE THIS: David Dellinger
4 DARFUR HEROES; 21,000 FOR HOLOCAUST: Darfur Dying for Heroes
HUNGER STRIKE: Stand with Darfur: Sudan Embassy
WE'RE PROOF OF NO GENOCIDE: Darfur Genocide a Fraud
Actions 6/06 - 1/07: Stand With Darfur White House II
Actions 5/06 - 6/06: Stand With Darfur White House
Actions 7/05 - 5/06: Rescue Restore Darfur

No comments: